Introducing Goldilocks and the three bears and suggestions on how to make their houses .
Materials you will need:
- A little cardboard box eg little cereal ones or a match box ( empty or with the matches heads cut off !) This activity will need adult supervision if using matchboxes. little raisin boxes are an alternative.
- Card for the roof. Cut it slightly bigger than the house. It will overlap the box to look like rafters.
- UHU or PVA glue,
- Coloured Card , paper, felt or material to decorate the roof and box, as well as make windows and a door
- lace, sequins etc.
Use little coloured sticks to practice the 3 bear rhythm patterns ,
- Mummy bear she walks like this- ta ta ta ta
- Baby bear he runs like this – te te te te te te te te
- Daddy bear he plods like this ta-a, ta-a, ta-a, ta-a
You can also make r
You can also make up rhythms with the sticks as well as rhythm cards as shown here.